Take the mystique out of this distinctive, quintessential Japanese libation as you sample a variety of delicious sake.
Whether you're a novice or a seasoned connoisseur, you'll learn about the history and craft of Japan's famous fermented rice beverage.
Guided by an expert regional distributor, we'll explore the different flavor profiles and qualities unique to sake.
- Learn the history and background of Japanese sake wine
- Taste different types and see how they compare
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and appreciation of Japanese sake wine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 5896
- Instructor: Madeline Weber
- When: 1 Friday | 7/27/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room TBA | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21+; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $15 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.