Are you looking for ways to simplify your home or work life?
When struggling with organization, the key can often be to discovering systems that work for you.
You may lack basic organization skills, not know where to start, or be unable to find the tools you need to accomplish your goals.
In this series of fun, motivational classes, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to organize and utilize your space more effectively.
This series includes the following workshops:
Are you feeling overwhelmed by things at home or work, and not sure how to start getting things under control? Learn some of the basic principles of organizing that you can apply to all of your spaces.
Two of the key factors in keeping a business organized include managing your paper and your time. Do you know the best practices for addressing both? If not, then this is the class for you!
The kitchen, garage and closets are often challenging areas. In this class, we will cover techniques to use space effectively, determine if there are items to let go, and consider storage strategies.
Join us and learn the basic skills to organize your home or business, and make your space into a functional, creative, and fun environment.
During these classes, you’ll learn how to:
- Re-home and release items that are no longer useful
- Create functional organizing systems that are structured around your preferred learning styles
- Manage the process of organizing to make it easy and fun
- Effectively manage your time
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to learn strategies to better organize their home and work spaces, such as:
- Busy moms
- Empty-nest retirees
- “Sandwich generation” members who may be starting to inherit their families’ estates
- Those struggling with simplifying their belongings, and who seek guidance on how to reduce them
- People struggling with reducing the amount of stuff they own before they’ve even started inheriting ancestral items
- Class ID: 6567
- Instructor: Lauren Williams
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $89.00
- Additional Notes: By enrolling in this class, you'll save $28 and be automatically registered in The Principles of Organizing, An Organized Office, and The Highly Efficient Home.