Discover the world of handcrafted hard ciders with a tasting tour led by the owner of Schilling Cider House, which features over 300 specialty craft ciders from around the world.
As we taste different ciders, we'll discuss the fascinating history and politics of the cider industry as an alcoholic beverage, and learn about various cider making techniques used around the world.
In addition to tasting a variety of ciders, we'll perfectly pair them with delicious cheeses.
- Taste a variety of ciders and gain insight into how they compare
- Expand your knowledge of the different types of ciders
- Learn about the cider-making process and its history
- Learn how to pair different ciders and cheeses
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of cider
- Those who'd like to learn how to pair ciders and cheese
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 5893
- Instructor: Colin Schilling
- When: 1 Friday | 8/3/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room TBA | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21+; picture ID required. An additional $10 materials fee is due to the instructor on the first day of class.