Planning a remodeling project and don’t know where to start?
Discover the world of remodeling from both homeowner and contractor perspectives.
During this informative workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Prioritize your goals
- Establish a project budget
- Get bids based on plans
- Create specifications
By learning how a house is built, you’ll be able to more effectively communicate with your contractor.
- Learn how to create specifications
- Get tips on identifying project timelines and budgets
- Discover how houses are built from the ground up
- Be prepared to effectively communicate about bids, goals and more with professional contractors
Who Should Take this Class?
- Home owners who are considering a large-scale remodel project
- Anyone who would like a better understanding of how homes are built
- Class ID: 6588
- Instructor: Peter Marx
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $65