Planning a remodeling project and don’t know where to start?
Discover the world of remodeling from both homeowner and contractor perspectives.
During this informative workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Prioritize your goals
- Establish a project budget
- Get bids based on plans
- Create specifications
By learning how a house is built, you’ll be able to more effectively communicate with your contractor.
- Learn how to create specifications
- Get tips on identifying project timelines and budgets
- Discover how houses are built from the ground up
- Be prepared to effectively communicate about bids, goals and more with professional contractors
Who Should Take this Class?
- Home owners who are considering a large-scale remodel project
- Anyone who would like a better understanding of how homes are built