Creamy caramels, dark chocolate fudge, cherry cordials — oh my!
Show your loved ones how much you care by crafting them handmade holiday confections from scratch.
During this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn:
- The basics of proper measurements and temperature management
- Professional techniques that will produce superior results
- The how and why of each step in different confectionery processes
Walk away with a box of delicious handmade candies — and the knowledge necessary to make more on your own!
- Gain an understanding of proper technique, temper management, and ingredient measurements
- Learn tips and tricks for making different candies at home
- Create confections under the guidance of a seasoned professional
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who wants to make delicious confections at home
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6124
- Instructor: Bill Fredericks
- Session 1: Sunday | 12/3/17 | 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Session 2: Saturday | 12/9/17 | 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Fee: $49