Are you planning a home remodeling project, or dreaming about a new kitchen, but you’re not sure where to start?
Receive guidance from an expert and learn how to start and manage your remodeling project.
During these workshops, we’ll discuss:
- How to establish a budget
- How to create specifications for your remodel
- Bid procurement
- Contractor selection
- Basic house construction and remodeling do’s and don’ts
- How to choose the right cabinets for the kitchen and bathroom
- Style and design decisions
- Installation considerations
In addition to focusing on kitchens and bathrooms, we’ll also cover the basics of remodeling bedrooms, basements, and more.
- Learn how to create specifications
- Get tips on identifying project timelines and budgets
- Discover the basics of construction and remodeling best practices
- Be prepared to effectively communicate about bids, goals, and more with professional contractors
- Learn how to select the right fixtures for the space
- Determine which jobs you can tackle yourself, and which are best suited for a professional
Who Should Take this Class?
- Home owners who are considering a home remodel project
- Anyone who would like a better understanding of how homes are built