Looking for a creative and personal gift to give to those you love? Homemade herbal soap is a wonderful idea.
Learn how to craft luscious soaps the old-fashioned way using lye, fats, and oils.
During this hands-on workshop, we’ll explore different types of ingredients and various soap-making techniques.
You’ll leave with your own handcrafted soaps, plus recipes and instructions to make more at home.
- Learn traditional soap making techniques
- Explore a variety of ingredients and methods
- Craft your own handmade soaps
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to craft their own soaps at home
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6127
- Instructor: Kristin Baerg
- When: 1 Sunday | 10/15/17 | 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 3.5
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - CC Building - Room 1259A | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $65
- Additional Notes: Please bring rubber gloves and an old towel. A $10 materials fee is due to instructor in class.