Looking for a creative and personal gift to give to those you love? Homemade herbal soap is a wonderful idea.
Learn how to craft luscious soaps the old-fashioned way using lye, fats, and oils.
During this hands-on workshop, we'll explore different types of ingredients and various soap-making techniques.
You'll leave with your own handcrafted soaps, plus recipes and instructions to make more at home.
- Learn traditional soap making techniques
- Explore a variety of ingredients and methods
- Craft your own handmade soaps
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to craft their own soaps at home
- No experience necessary!
- Class ID: 6127
- Instructor: Kristin Baerg
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3.5
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - CC Building - Room 1259A | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $65
- Additional Notes: Please bring rubber gloves and an old towel. A $10 materials fee is due to instructor in class.