Did you know that your credit score is used for a wide variety of purposes, including your car insurance rates?
Learn how to effectively manage your credit report and take charge of your financial opportunities!
During this informative workshop, we'll discuss what kind of information is on your record, how to challenge or correct it, identify strategies for you to improve your score over time, and more.
- Examine current marketplace for consumer credit
- Identify the information that is recorded in consumer credit files
- Understand how information is added and/or deleted from credit files
- Define your rights to challenge and/or correct information on your credit files
- Examine how FICO scores affect your financial costs and opportunities
- Develop strategies to improve your FICO score
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to gain an understanding of how the consumer credit industry works
- Those seeking more insight into how their credit files & FICO scores impact their available choices and related costs
- Anyone interested in learning strategies to improve their current FICO score
- Class ID: 6546
- Instructor: Karl Frunz
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $69