Japan has a rich whisky tradition dating back to the mid-19th Century.
Originally modeling their industry after Scottish distilleries, the Japanese evolved their own whisky styles and expressions.
Join us as we taste a selection of Japanese whiskies and learn about their history, distillation, culture, and how these beverages took the whisky world by storm.
- Learn the history and background of Japanese whisky
- Taste different types and see how they compare
- Discuss these special spirits with an expert sommelier and other enthusiasts
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and appreciation of Japanese whisky
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6129
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck
- When: 1 Monday | 4/23/18 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21+; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $20 materials fee is due to instructor in class.