Give your medicine cabinet a natural makeover!
Be prepared for any mishaps and learn how to make all natural treatments for:
- Cuts and Minor Burns
- Dry and Chapped Lips
You’ll have the opportunity to create your own products, ask questions of our seasoned instructor, and get plenty of one-on-one time.
All of the materials and containers will be provided, and you’ll take your new creations home with you.
- Learn to make an easy chest rub used to aid in the common cold that’s good for both adults and children
- Discover the best essential oils to use for common alignments
- Create a lip balm that works with your body’s natural chemistry to aid in the healing of chapped lips
- Learn how to make an all natural healing salve that doesn’t contain petroleum
- Learn how to use beeswax in two different applications and its benefits
- Learn about naturally healing herbs and how to use them
- Discover why every ingredient is used and how to use those ingredients in other products
- Apply techniques learned in this class to future products made outside the classroom
- Learn where to obtain ingredients and product containers for future homemade ventures
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in replacing common store bought healing products with all natural products
- Someone with chemical sensitivities
- Anyone who cares for children
- Those interested in connecting with like-minded people
- No prior knowledge required
- Class ID: 6573
- Instructor: Annie Dumont
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 2115 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $69.00
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our DYI Natural Products Series. Save $28 when you sign up for the whole series!