Spain has become one of the places to go for imaginative cuisine, amazing ingredients and a world of wonderful undiscovered wines.
In this class, we'll get a glimpse of this marvelous cuisine and its flavorful and affordable wines.
You'll be able to taste wines from a range of Spanish regions, paired with classic Spanish appetizers, fish, meats, and cheeses.
The class will be led by a local distributor of Spanish wines who regularly teaches at West Seattle's fine wine shop, West Seattle Cellars, and who has many years of experience with the wines of Spain.
If you're planning a trip to Spain, this is a perfect introduction to the wine and cuisine you'll encounter.
- Taste a variety of popular Spanish wines and see how they compare
- Experience pairing wines with popular Spanish foods
- Learn about how the natural environment influences a region's wine and cuisine
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of Spanish wine and cuisine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6691
- Instructor: Tom DiStefano
- When: 1 Friday | 4/27/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Northwest Wine Academy - Room 109 | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Must be 21+; picture ID required. An additional $15 material fee is due to the instructor the night of the class.