We love wine, and we love food, and together they can be magical! Or they can crash and burn.
Make your meals a success by learning the basics of food and wine pairing — what works, what doesn’t and why.
Learn from experts David LeClaire, Sommelier, and Christopher Gronbeck, proprietor of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, and leave with the confidence to select and serve wines that will take your meals to the next level.
- Learn how different types of wines complement food flavors
- Taste a variety of wines and gain insight into how they compare
- Expand your knowledge of the different wine varietals
- Receive expert guidance on the do’s and don’ts of successful wine and food pairing
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of wine
- Those seeking a better understanding of how wine can complement and enhance food
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 5860
- Instructor: David LeClaire; Christopher Gronbeck
- When: Monday | 7/17/2017 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39 | a $10 materials fee is due to the instructor on the day of class.
- Additional Notes: All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID. Please eat before coming to class.