We love wine, and we love food, and together they can be magical! Or they can crash and burn.
Make your meals a success by learning the basics of food and wine pairing — what works, what doesn’t and why.
Learn from experts David LeClaire, Sommelier, and Christopher Gronbeck, proprietor of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, and leave with the confidence to select and serve wines that will take your meals to the next level.
- Learn how different types of wines complement food flavors
- Taste a variety of wines and gain insight into how they compare
- Expand your knowledge of the different wine varietals
- Receive expert guidance on the do’s and don’ts of successful wine and food pairing
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of wine
- Those seeking a better understanding of how wine can complement and enhance food
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 5860
- Instructor: David LeClaire; Christopher Gronbeck
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39 | a $10 materials fee is due to the instructor on the day of class.
- Additional Notes: All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID. Please eat before coming to class.