Unlike many products you can pick up at the store, these all natural products work with your body's natural chemistry.
Creating them is easy and inexpensive -- no more last minute trips to the drug store!
Join us and learn how to make:
- Hand Soap
- Body Butter
You'll have the opportunity to create your own products, ask questions of our seasoned instructor, and get plenty of one-on-one time.
All of the materials and containers will be provided, and you'll take your new creations home with you.
- Learn how to maximize the benefits of essential oils in everyday products
- Learn how to melt down bar soap to liquid soap
- Create a creamy body butter using beeswax and oils
- Discover how and when to use bentonite clay and it’s mass benefits
- Learn how natural oils work with the body’s natural chemistry
- Learn how to use beeswax in two different applications and it’s benefits
- Discover why every ingredient is used and how to use those ingredients in other products
- Apply techniques learned in this class to future products made outside the classroom
- Learn where to obtain ingredients and product containers for future homemade ventures
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in making natural personal care products
- Someone with chemical sensitivities
- Anyone interested in learning to create gifts with a personal touch
- Those interested in connecting with like-minded people
- No prior knowledge required
- Class ID: 6574
- Instructor: Annie Dumont
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 2115 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $69.00
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our DYI Natural Products Series. Save $28 when you sign up for the whole series!