Let the Plant Doctors take a look at your troubled plants.
Bring us your tired, poor, huddled flowers yearning to breathe free! Bring us your malnourished, worm-infested, wretched fronds yearning to be healthy.
We’ll examine an actual part of your plant as it is in the garden — so please bring more than a single leaf, and a photo of the plant’s environment.
During this very practical gardening workshop, you’ll receive excellent resources and solutions to help diagnose your plant’s disease.
Are we really doctors? No, but we know a lot about gardening. We have over 40 years of herbal horticulture teaching experience, and for the past 24 years shared a 45,000 square foot botanical garden project on Rose Hill.
- Learn about different causes of plant disease
- Work with an expert to diagnose and receive advice on your plant
- Engage with other gardening enthusiasts
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning gardeners
- Individuals with plants that are having issues
- Anyone interested in learning more about caring for plants
- Class ID: 6578
- Instructor: Paul Beyerl
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 5
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg Room 4183 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $59.00