Late October/early November is the perfect time to start preparing your garden for the cold, wet winter weather to come.
It’s also a great time to add compost and mulch, plant new additions to your garden, move things around, and divide perennials.
Gain information and guidance about fall and winter pruning, including which plants to prune, when, and why.
This class is held at the Horticulture Landscape building at South Seattle College.
- Learn about steps you can take during the fall to prepare your garden for winter
- Gain knowledge about the benefits of compost and mulch
- Learn best practices for transplanting
- Gain knowledge about pruning
Who Should Take this Class?
- Experienced gardeners looking for more information about fall and winter practices
- Anyone interested in learning more about compost and mulch
- Gardeners and anyone with trees and shrubs seeking guidance about pruning
- Class ID: 6222
- Instructor: Mark Pollock
- When: Saturday | 10/13 | 10:00 AM - Noon
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: South Seattle College | LHO 2 | 6000-16th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $29