Scotch whisky is legendary for its unique flavor, created by centuries-old traditions.
Each region of Scotland has its own approach to creating this delectable spirit.
Learn about this legendary whisky, as you taste Scotches from the Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside, Islay, Campbeltown and the Islands of Scotland.
Explore the diversity of Scotland's whisky traditions, along with the history of Scotch, how it's made, and how to fully appreciate it.
Participants must be 21 or older; picture ID is required.
Please eat before coming to class.
A $20 materials fee is due to instructor in class.
This class is held at The Barrel Thief Wine and Whiskey Bar, in Fremont.
The Barrel Thief
3417 Evanston Ave. N #102
Seattle, WA 98103
- Learn about how the different regions of Scotland produce their local spirit
- Taste a variety of Scotches to see how they compare
- Get tips on how to appreciate the different styles
- Learn more about the history of Scotch
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and appreciation of Scotch Whisky
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6125
- Instructor: David LeClaire
- When: Monday, 3/4/19 | 6:30-8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $20 materials fee is due to instructor in class.