Join us as we taste different Scotches from the Highlands, Lowlands, Speyside, Islay, Campbeltown, and the Islands.
We’ll explore the diversity of Scotland’s whisky traditions, learn about the history of Scotch, discuss how it’s made, and provide guidance on how you can truly appreciate it.
This workshop is led by Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar in Fremont, and Sommelier David LeClaire of Seattle Uncorked.
- Learn about how the different regions of Scotland produce their local spirit
- Taste a variety of Scotches to see how they compare
- Get tips on how to appreciate the different styles
- Learn more about the history of Scotch
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and appreciation of Scotch Whisky
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6125
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck; David LeClaire
- When: 1 Monday | 10/16/17 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $20 materials fee is due to instructor in class.