This hands-on class is a perfect introduction to the basics of making perfect sushi rice and beautiful rolls.
Along with basic vocabulary and etiquette, you'll learn how to make Smoked Salmon Roll, Cucumber Roll, and a half big roll filled with a variety of delicious ingredients.
You'll have fun learning the basics and leave with the ability to make gorgeous and tasty sushi rolls at home.
- Learn how to make perfect rice
- Practice rolling techniques and create three different rolls
- Leave with the confidence to craft sushi at home
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning how to make sushi at home
- Class ID: 5873
- Instructor: Fumiko Kurose-Bretzke
- When: 1 Thursday | 5/31/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Off Campus: South Seattle College - Room TBD | 6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $45
- Additional Notes: All food and supplies are provided. There is also a $15 Materials Fee that is paid directly to the instructor at class.