Creativity abounds when you can easily find all of your tools and supplies!
Join an expert professional organizer and learn the basic principles behind how to best stash your skeins, find your fabric, preserve your paintbrushes, and wax your wood with ease.
We’ll also discuss reliable and qualified contractors who can help you with any larger organization projects, and go over a number of specialized instructional materials that will guide you on everything from how to find a resource to learning where to donate your previously-loved and no longer needed items.
In addition to meeting other creative people, you’ll learn:
- To organize and use your space more effectively
- How to make your space pleasant, creative and functional
- How to re-home and release items that are no longer useful
- Organizing techniques and systems that will work for you
- Time management
Who Should Take this Class?
- Creative people who never seem to finish their projects
- People who see beauty in everything — and take it all home
- People working in fabric, paint, wood, or ceramic who would love guidance on effectively storing their tools & supplies
- Class ID: 6566
- Instructor: Lauren Williams
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $39