Do you have one of those seemingly-bottomless junk drawers in your kitchen?
Is there a closet in your house that could double as a live-action Tetris game?
Do you use your garage to actually park your car, or is it just filled with too much stuff?
If you answered yes to any of these, then join us for this fun workshop on improving your home’s organization.
During this class, we’ll:
- Cover techniques to use space effectively
- Determine if there are items to let go
- Consider storage strategies
While we’ll focus primarily on the kitchen, closets, and garage, we will have time to explore strategies for other spaces around the house, too.
And you can take what you learn here to the supply closet at work!
During this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Sort anything from your spices to your beans
- Determine when keeping multiples of items might be okay
- Re-home and release items that are no longer useful
- Quickly find some extra storage space in your most active areas
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who may have been disorganized by repairs or remodeling
- Busy home chefs
- People who have had to cope with multiple residential moves
- Anyone who would like to learn strategies to better organize their home and work spaces, such as:
- Busy Moms
- Empty-nest retirees
- “Sandwich generation” members who may be starting to inherit their families’ estates
- People struggling with reducing the amount of stuff they own before they’ve even started inheriting ancestral items.
- Class ID: 6570
- Instructor: Lauren Williams
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 1
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our Get it Together series of home and office organization classes. Save $28 by signing up for the whole series!