Are you feeling overwhelmed by things at home or work, and not sure how to start getting things under control? Learn some of the basic principles of organizing that you can apply to all of your spaces.
We’ll explore some common items that need to be considered and addressed when thinking about how to simplify and organize your space.
Learn how to manage through the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of getting organized, and how they interact with each other.
Through a fun, lighthearted discussion, you’ll learn tips and techniques on how to deal with your stuff — ideas that you can put to work almost immediately.
During this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply fundamental organizing techniques to any area of your home or office
- Create functional organizing systems that are structured around your preferred learning styles
- Manage your reactions to the task(s) of organizing to make organizing easy and fun
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to learn strategies to better organize their home and work spaces, such as:
- Busy Moms
- Empty-nest retirees
- “Ssandwich generation” members who may be starting to inherit their families’ estates
- People struggling with reducing the amount of stuff they own before they’ve even started inheriting ancestral items
- Class ID: 6568
- Instructor: Lauren Williams
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 1
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: This class is part of our Get it Together series of home and office organization classes. Save $28 by signing up for the whole series!