Kitchens and bathrooms are the two rooms that need the most updating, and can be the most expensive to remodel.
This workshop is designed to guide you as you plan to update your kitchen or bathroom.
During this class, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Understand the tools you need to design and implement ideas in your home
- Learn about which jobs to tackle yourself
- Learn how to avoid mistakes
- Understand when it is more cost effective to hire a contractor
- Bring questions and photos of your existing rooms and get expert advice
Join us as we learn the nuts and bolts of a successful bathroom or kitchen remodel.
- Discuss kitchen and bath functions and there intended uses
- Understand cabinet design and function within the larger context of overall kitchen and bathroom design
- Introduction to the tools needed to design and implement ideas in your home
- Know which jobs to tackle yourself
- Learn about common mistakes to avoid
- Get tips on hiring a contractor
Who Should Take this Class?
- Current home owners interested in remodeling their kitchen and bath
- Prospective home owners who want to understand the remodeling process prior to purchasing a home
- Class ID: 6583
- Instructor: Peter Marx
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $55
- Additional Notes: Materials, methods, design ideas, and tools are included in the class fee.