There’s a lot more to wine than simply “red or white?”
In this fun and informative workshop, you’ll pick up the basics of wine, including:
- Styles of wine
- How wine is made
- Wine tasting
- How to pair wine with food
- Best practices for selecting, evaluating, storing, and enjoying wine
Join Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, and learn from some of Seattle’s best.
- Taste a variety of wines and gain insight into how they compare
- Expand your knowledge of the different wine varietals
- Learn about the wine making process
- Learn how different types of wines complement food flavors
- Receive expert guidance on evaluating, selecting, and storing wine
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of wine
- Those seeking a better understanding of how wine can complement and enhance food
- Wine enthusiasts who would like to learn more about wine making, selecting, and storing
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6128
- Instructor: David LeClaire; Christopher Gronbeck
- When: 1 Monday | 10/30/17 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to instructor in class.