There's a lot more to wine than simply "red or white?"
In this fun and informative workshop, you'll pick up the basics of wine, including:
- Styles of wine
- How wine is made
- Wine tasting
- How to pair wine with food
- Best practices for selecting, evaluating, storing, and enjoying wine
Join Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, and learn from some of Seattle's best.
- Taste a variety of wines and gain insight into how they compare
- Expand your knowledge of the different wine varietals
- Learn about the wine making process
- Learn how different types of wines complement food flavors
- Receive expert guidance on evaluating, selecting, and storing wine
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of wine
- Those seeking a better understanding of how wine can complement and enhance food
- Wine enthusiasts who would like to learn more about wine making, selecting, and storing
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6128
- Instructor: David LeClaire; Christopher Gronbeck
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to instructor in class.