Explore Italy through its diverse and delicious wines!
Join us as we taste wines from the most famous regions of Italy, as well as a few lesser-known wines.
As we sip and savor, Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, will lead a discussion of Italy's rich wine heritage.
- Taste a variety of popular Italian wines and see how they compare
- Explore lesser-known Italian wine varietals
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Italy
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of Italian wine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6128
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck; David LeClaire
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.