Explore Italy through its diverse and delicious wines!
Join us as we taste wines from the most famous regions of Italy, as well as a few lesser-known wines.
As we sip and savor, Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar, will lead a discussion of Italy's rich wine heritage.
- Taste a variety of popular Italian wines and see how they compare
- Explore lesser-known Italian wine varietals
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Italy
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of Italian wine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6128
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck; David LeClaire
- When: 1 Monday | 1/22/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Off Campus: The Barrel Thief | 3417 Evanston Ave N #102, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Students must be 21 or older; picture ID required. Please eat before coming to class. A $10 materials fee is due to the instructor in class.