This 30 hour class will emphasize different kinds of joinery, dadosets, drill press, biscuit joiners and routers resulting in a finisher’s toolbox.
The class project is scheduled to be completed in 8 sessions. The last two classes will be available for independent student projects such as a wooden mallet or small box construction.
All tools and materials will be provided.
- Build on your woodworking knowledge
- Create a class project
- Spend time receiving one-on-one guidance on a small personal project
[I appreciated the] hands on instruction. Both Stephen and Joel were very knowledgeable and happy to explain the skills and to review the skills individually. I especially appreciated the way Stephen would explain his thought processes so that I could see how he approached and developed a solution to a problem rather than just the solution. — Joshua Lutes
- Class ID: 6707
- Instructor: Seattle Central Staff
- Session 1: 10 Mondays | 10/2/17 - 12/11/17 | 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Session 2: 10 Thursdays | 10/5/17 - 12/14/17 | 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: No class on 11/23 and 11/27. All woodworking tools and materials will be provided. Price includes materials. You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.