We’ll focus on different kinds of joinery, dadosets, drill press, biscuit joiners and routers as we work on one of three rotating projects that are designed to completed during class.
The last two classes will be available for independent student projects such as a wooden mallet or small box construction.
All tools and materials will be provided.
- Build on your woodworking knowledge
- Create a class project
- Spend time receiving one-on-one guidance on a small personal project
[I appreciated the] hands on instruction. Both Stephen and Joel were very knowledgeable and happy to explain the skills and to review the skills individually. I especially appreciated the way Stephen would explain his thought processes so that I could see how he approached and developed a solution to a problem rather than just the solution. — Joshua Lutes
- Class ID: 6707
- Instructor: Seattle Central Staff
- Session 1: 10 Mondays | 10/2/17 - 12/11/17 | 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Session 2: 10 Thursdays | 10/5/17 - 12/14/17 | 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: No class on 11/23 and 11/27. All woodworking tools and materials will be provided. Price includes materials. You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.