This 30 hour class will emphasize different kinds of joinery, dadosets, drill press, biscuit joiners and routers resulting in a finisher’s toolbox.
The class project is scheduled to be completed in 8 sessions. The last two classes will be available for independent student projects such as a wooden mallet or small box construction.
All tools and materials will be provided.
- Build on your woodworking knowledge
- Create a class project
- Spend time receiving one-on-one guidance on a small personal project
- Class ID: 6707
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: 9 Mondays | 4/10/17 - 6/12/17 | 5:30 PM - 8:50 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: No class 5/29/17. All woodworking tools and materials will be provided. Price includes materials. You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.