Using stationary and portable power tools and hand tools, you'll build a small furniture or cabinet project, which is designed to be completed during the class.
We'll focus on different kinds of joinery, layout and sequencing, material usage strategies, accuracy and craftsmanship, preparing you to plan and build your own projects in the future.
All tools and materials will be provided.
- Build on your woodworking knowledge
- Create a class project
- Spend time receiving one-on-one guidance on a small personal project
[I appreciated the] hands on instruction. Both Stephen and Joel were very knowledgeable and happy to explain the skills and to review the skills individually. I especially appreciated the way Stephen would explain his thought processes so that I could see how he approached and developed a solution to a problem rather than just the solution. -- Joshua Lutes
- Class ID: 6707
- Instructor: Stephen Wong
- When: 9 Mondays | 4/9/18 - 6/11/18 | 5:30 PM - 8:50 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - Room CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane, Seattle WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: No class on 5/28. All woodworking tools and materials will be provided. Price includes materials. You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.