This 30 hour class will emphasize different kinds of joinery, dadosets, drill press, biscuit joiners and routers resulting in a finisher’s toolbox.
The class project is scheduled to be completed in 8 sessions. The last two classes will be available for independent student projects such as a wooden mallet or small box construction.
All tools and materials will be provided.
- Build on your woodworking knowledge
- Create a class project
- Spend time receiving one-on-one guidance on a small personal project
- Class ID: 6707
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: No class 5/29/17. All woodworking tools and materials will be provided. Price includes materials. You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.