If you’ve successfully completed our Woodworking II course and would like to continue honing your skills, this class is for you.
During this open lab class, you’ll have the opportunity to work on your own projects, complemented by hands-on instruction and minimal lecture time.
From design to creation, you’ll have access to a variety of woodworking machinery, but will need to bring your own tools and materials.
Skilled instructors will be available to consult on design, joinery, finish, and anything else that comes up. They can also demonstrate woodworking techniques and assist as needed.
- Expand your woodworking skills
- Receive expert hands-on guidance
- Work on a project of your choice
Who Should Take this Class?
Prequisite: Successful completion of Woodworking II
- Students who would like to enhance their woodworking skills
- Those interested in working on independent projects with some expert guidance
I enjoyed the entire process — learning about new tools, gaining confidence in the use of familiar ones, seeing a project come together. — Karen Stockert
- Class ID: 6710
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Wood Technology Center - CORE Shop | 2310 S. Lane Seattle, WA 98144
- Fee: $415
- Additional Notes: You must bring safety glasses, hearing protection, a notebook and pencils.