Are you traveling to Prague? Would you like to develop closer relationships with Czech relatives and friends or explore business opportunities? This is a great class for you!
This course focuses on developing Czech listening and speaking skills with emphasis on conversation.
Topics include greetings, introductions, transportation, traveling, accommodations, food and culture.
- Learn practical vocabulary and basic grammar that will enable you to have a simple conversation
- Practice pronunciation
- Gain learning techniques to help you learn and remember what you learned
- Gain experience in speaking with other students
- Be able to read and pronounce words to use as a building block to learn new words after the course
- Get tips and tools for communicating while traveling
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Czech with no previous experience
- People planning to travel to the Czech Republic who would like to enhance their experience greatly by having some language ability
- People with Czech relatives who would like to be able to converse with them