Build on your intermediate French skills and improve your grammar and vocabulary by discussing newspaper articles, songs, literature, and other elements of French culture.
We'll focus on the "little words" that make the difference between speaking French as sounding like a French person.
This course is ideal for those who already have a strong knowledge of French and would like to increase their conversational fluency.
- Increase your knowledge of French-speaking countries
- Learn grammatical elements that will improve your French-speaking abilities
- Practice speaking with other students
- Receive guidance from a native speaker
I enjoyed this class tremendously. In addition to the opportunity for conversation, the instructor always brought very interesting multi-visual materials to class, which added to my knowledge.
- Class ID: 6614
- Instructor: Ali Houssein
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 14
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg 4136 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $165
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.