Are you planning to travel to a French-speaking country? Would you like to learn a second language to improve your personal or professional skills?
This introductory course is the first in our series of French classes, and is designed to provide you with helpful tips and tools, starting with the basics.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll be prepared to communicate at a beginner level while traveling, and you’ll be ready for our Level 2 class.
- Learn basic vocabulary
- Practice pronunciation
- Gain experience in speaking with other students
- Get tips and tools for communicating while traveling
- Preparation for Level 2
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone planning to travel to a French-speaking country
- Anyone interested in learning a second language
The interactions and having to verbally practice with the other students helped to reinforce what we were learning. It helped a great deal to have the instructor correct our pronunciation while we spoke.
The teacher was funny and very knowledgeable about French. We played a few games which I enjoyed because it helped me practice and learn.
- Class ID: 6615
- Instructor: Ali Houssein
- When: 7 Tuesdays | 6/27/17 - 8/15/17 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 14
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 4175 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185
- Additional Notes: No class on 7/4/17. Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.