This class is the direct continuation of French - Level 1.
You'll have the opportunity to learn more advanced grammar and vocabulary, as well as strengthen your pronunciation skills.
Proficiency is not required, but you should be somewhat familiar with the basics.
We'll supply custom learning materials for this course.
- Expand your French vocabulary
- Gain experience in speaking with other students
- Improve pronunciation skills
- Preparation for French - Level 3
Claire spoke almost entirely in French selecting vocabulary and using context that we could follow even as beginning students. Conducting conversation entirely in French gave me more confidence in my ability to comprehend and begin conversing. --Hayley
The instructor made the material fun, and had an appropriate level of intensity for a continuing education (vs. for credit) course. I really appreciate that she challenged the students by speaking in French 95% of the time. --Tifffany
Each lesson felt like a good balance of practical, every day language + practice of basic, but necessary, mechanics of the language (i.e. conjugation).
Claire is an excellent teacher! She makes learning a new language very fun.
Clear understanding of language structure by instructor and her ability to explain the translations. I appreciate the time spent on each segment and not having everything crammed into one class. This was a thoughtful and informative class.
Claire is an exceptional teacher. She makes the class very approachable and fun.
The near total immersion - speaking all in French helped me to become more comfortable thinking in French and conversing.
Claire does a great job of making class interactive. I studied Spanish formally for eight years, and I have also studied Mandarin and Japanese in continuing ed courses so I know what I'm talking about when I say and Claire is very gifted as a language teacher! -- Kristin Shotwell
- Class ID: 6616
- Instructor: Claire Wagenseil
- When: 10 Mondays | 9/24/18-11/26/18 | 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4135 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $219
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.