This class is a continuation of our Level 2 course, and it covers more advanced grammar, reading, writing and vocabulary.
During this class, you'll have the opportunity to improve your French fluency as we focus on grammar, pronunciation and developing your vocabulary through interactive games and activities.
We'll also explore French culture as a whole as we practice speaking and conversation.
To be successful in this class, you should be familiar with verb tenses, even if they're still a bit challenging for you.
- Expand your understanding of French grammar and pronunciation
- Build your vocabulary
- Gain knowledge about French culture
- Practice speaking and conversation
Claire encouraged us to speak frequently throughout class and organized many small group activities. This really helped push me to practice and get out of my comfort zone.
Interactions with students / teacher to strengthen speaking skills. Games and activities were a great way to learn a new language.
I think the way that Claire structured the class and the extra time she put into ensuring that we understood the material before moving on was most useful.
- Class ID: 6617
- Instructor: Claire Wagenseil
- When: 10 Thursdays | 1/4/18 - 3/8/18 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 3201 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $209
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.