Get more out of your upcoming travels to a German-speaking part of the world by learning common German phrases.
During this beginning course, we’ll work together as a class and in small groups to:
- Learn how to say simple sentences in German
- Acquire basic reading, writing and listening skills — particularly for daily life situations
- Study how German is spoken
You’ll have the opportunity to practice speaking so that you can get the most out of this class.
- Learn common German phrases and vocabulary
- Practice speaking and pronunciation
- Work within groups to improve conversational ability
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning German students
- Individuals planning to travel to a German-speaking country
- Anyone interested in learning a second language
I’ve been studying German my own prior to this class and I found it very useful to receive pronunciation feedback and grammar explanations from a native speaker.
It was also good for me to work with other students to practice speaking German — something you can’t really recreate with a computer program like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone.
- Class ID: 6621
- Instructor: Nebahat Kuerzel-Themann
- When: 8 Mondays | 10/2/17 - 11/20/17 | 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4167 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $169
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.