Have you ever wanted to plan a trip around walking? This is your chance!
Learn from a travel professional with miles of experience walking some of the best walks around the world, in this class at South Seattle College.
Iconic walks such as the Camino de Santiago, the Inca Trail, and the Annapurna Circuit whet one's appetite for a multi-day hike in a fascinating international destination.
Be it an alpine or a coastal walk, there are many great world walks to consider.
This class presents iconic walks - ranging from challenging to easily achievable in Europe, Asia, Africa , Australia and New Zealand, and includes tips that will enhance your experience.
Your instructor, Janelle Cook, is an avid walker and travel professional who undertakes an annual iconic world walk.
- Get tips on which volunteer programs will fit your needs
- Learn how you can combine donating your skills while exploring a new country
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning about strategies for traveling the world while helping communities
- Class ID: 6220
- Instructor: Janelle Cook
- When: Saturday, 12/1, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: South Seattle College | OLY 105 | 6000-16th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $29