Continue building on what you learned in Italian - Level 1 in a low-pressure atmosphere.
This class is conducted entirely in Italian, but it's geared to those with little background.
During this class, you will:
- Review basics from Level 1 (grammar, syntax and pronunciation, phrases and numbers)
- Expand your listening and speaking skills
- Learn 500+ vocabulary items
- Study prepositions
- Learn the present perfect tense
- Study more of the irregular verbs
- Study reflexive verbs
- Study the present tense of major verbs
- Gain confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
I loved everything about my Italian class. The material is challenging but the professor was consistently supportive and encouraging. -- Barbara Schafer
- Class ID: 6625
- Instructor: Patric Earle
- When: 11 Thursdays | 1/4/18 - 3/15/18 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 22
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4183 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $209
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.