Continue building on what you learned in Italian – Level 2 in a low-pressure atmosphere.
This class is conducted entirely in Italian, and there is a greater expectation that you’ll progress in your abilities to think, understand, and express yourself in Italian.
During this class, you will:
- Continue to improve listening and speaking skills
- Learn 250-300+ additional vocabulary items
- Review basics from Level 1 & 2 (grammar, syntax and pronunciation, phrases, and numbers)
- Learn the present perfect tense
- Learn more of the irregular verbs
- Learn the reflexive verbs & pronouns
- Learn the direct object pronouns
- Gain confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
I loved everything about my Italian class. The material is challenging but the professor was consistently supportive and encouraging. — Barbara Schafer
- Class ID: 6638
- Instructor: Patric Earle
- When: 11 Wednesdays | 10/4/17 - 12/13/17 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 22
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4183 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $209
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.