Would you like to learn Spanish? Join this class to open the door to the world of Spanish language and culture!
Spanish - Basic 1B is designed for students with very little or no previous Spanish, who are looking to progress rapidly.
Learn vocabulary and grammatical structures to build upon what you learned in Spanish - Basic 1A.
Expand your use of verbs and pronouns to begin a widening the range of topics you can discuss or write about.
Acquire basic Spanish language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Prerequisite: Spanish - Basic 1A.
This class is a good place to build up your Spanish language foundation in order to communicate with Spanish speakers at home or abroad, to enhance your travel experiences, to improve job opportunities, to increase your appreciation of Hispanic music, films or books, or simply to improve your mental capacity through language learning.
See website for textbook and required materials.
At the end of this class, you will:
- Be familiar with the Spanish language alphabetic and syllabic writing system
- Be capable of using pronouns, verbs, adjectives, articles, nouns and prepositions to create questions and answers
- Be comfortable with introductory level reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Have developed your vocabulary
- Have increased your ability and comfort speaking Spanish
- Have improved knowledge and ability with grammar