Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of Spanish into the realm of basic conversation?
Spanish Conversation for Beginners will give you the opportunity to learn vocabulary within a cultural context, as well as practice speaking with others who are at a similar level.
During this course, we’ll cover the following:
- Learn new vocabulary and practice words you already know that are related to introductions, routines, dates, numbers and more
- Learn how to introduce yourself — your name, where you’re from, where you live and what you do
- Practice skills to enable you to have an informal conversation asking people how they are
- Learn to tell the date, the weather, days of the week, months and years
- Talk about your daily routines at home or at work — including describing your job, your day, your hobbies and more
- Listen to songs and identify and practice new and old vocabulary
- Learn vocabulary to describe people and activities, and make and receive phone calls
- Learn how to utilize the Spanish vocabulary you may know into informal conversations
- Improve your Spanish vocabulary
- Practice and hone your pronunciation
- Gain confidence in speaking with others in a supportive environment
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Some previous knowledge of Spanish in a beginner level
- Individuals with a beginner-level understanding of Spanish
- Anyone who wants to expand their conversational skills
Theresa is a gifted teacher. She was adept at tailoring the class to various language experience levels. The class was a lot of fun.
Teresa is just delightful and is a wonderful teacher.
- Class ID: 6620
- Instructor: Teresa Ramon Joffre
- When: 8 Tuesdays | 4/4/17 - 5/23/17 | 5:20 PM - 6:50 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 4144 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $175
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.