Are you planning to travel to a Spanish-speaking country in the near future?
If so, join us for this introductory class, which covers pronunciation, conversation and helpful expressions to use while traveling.
We'll also listen to Latin American music and discuss different cultures.
Interested students can also go on the optional field trip to a local restaurant, where we'll practice speaking Spanish and ordering food.
- Learn common phrases that are useful while traveling
- Practice pronunciation
- Learn basic grammar
- Practice speaking in a public setting under the guidance of the instructor
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students with little to no knowledge of Spanish
- Those interested in traveling to a Spanish-speaking country
He explained structure and use of the Spanish language clearly and communicated well. I gained new knowledge and will be able to communicate with confidence when I travel.
- Class ID: 6613
- Instructor: Gilberto Nunez-Lira
- When: 10 Thursdays | 4/12/18 - 6/14/18 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $145
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.