Would you like to learn Spanish? Join this beginning level class and open the door to the world of Spanish language and culture!
Gain a strong foundation in the Spanish language.
If you have never take Spanish before, or you would like to take a very basic refresher course that progresses at a very gradual pace, this class is for you.
Acquire basic Spanish language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Explore the patterns and sounds of the Spanish language, while being introduced to the alphabetic and syllabic writing system
Learn to use pronouns, verbs, adjectives, articles, nouns and prepositions to create questions and answers.
This beginning level course is conducted in English and Spanish.
Spanish I-A is a good place to start learning Spanish to communicate with Spanish speakers at home or abroad, to enhance your relationships, travel experiences, job opportunities, appreciation of Hispanic cultures, or simply to strengthen your mental capacity through language learning.
See website for textbook and required materials.
At the end of this class, you will:
- Be familiar with the Spanish language alphabetic and syllabic writing system
- Be able to use pronouns, verbs, adjectives, articles, nouns and prepositions to create questions and answers
- Be comfortable with introductory level reading, writing, speaking and listening
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to learn Spanish with no prior experience
- Spanish language students who would like a slow paced beginning introduction to the Spanish language as a refresher