Spanish language students, would you like to continuing learning the Spanish language?
Join this class to expand your Spanish language skills!
Spanish I-B is designed for students with very little Spanish, who are looking to progress rapidly.
Learn vocabulary and grammatical structures to build upon what you learned in Spanish I-A.
Expand your use of verbs and pronouns to begin widening the range of topics you can discuss or write about.
Learn irregular verbs as well as verbs and phrases used in idioms or common expressions.
This class is taught in English and Spanish.
Build up your Spanish language foundation in order to communicate with Spanish speakers at home or abroad, to enhance your travel experiences, to improve job opportunities, to increase your appreciation of Hispanic cultures, or simply to improve your mental capacity through language learning.
See website for textbook and required materials.
At the end of this class, you will:
- Be familiar with the Spanish language alphabetic and syllabic writing system
- Be capable of using pronouns, verbs, adjectives, articles, nouns and prepositions to create questions and answers
- Be comfortable with introductory level reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Have developed your vocabulary
- Have increased your ability and comfort speaking Spanish
- Have improved knowledge and ability with grammar