This course is the next step after taking Spanish - Level 2, or following your beginning level Spanish studies.
Learn more advanced Spanish grammar and vocabulary while practicing your reading and writing skills.
You'll develop fluency as well as increase your knowledge of Latin American cultures.
Focus on grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary building through interactive activities.
The following textbook is required:
Schaum's Outline of Spanish Grammar | 6th Edition
- Author: Conrad Schmitt
- ISBN: 9780071830416
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
See other optional suggested textbooks.
- Enhance your Spanish language and conversation skills
- Learn more advanced verb conjugation and usage
- Build upon your vocabulary and expand your knowledge of commonly used phrases
- Practice speaking the language with your classmates
- Prepare yourself for Spanish Conversation - Beginner or Spanish Conversation - Intermediate
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have completed Level 2 and are ready to learn more
- Anyone who has previously studied beginning level Spanish or comparable skills
- Those who would like to enhance their grammar and conversational skills
- You should be familiar with verb tenses
- Class ID: 6603
- Instructor: Teresa Ramon Joffre
- When: 8 Wednesdays; 1/30/19-3/20/19; 5:20 PM-6:50 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Building | Room 4148 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $199
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.