In this continuation of Spanish – Level 2, we’ll cover more advanced grammar, reading, writing, and vocabulary.
You’ll develop fluency as well as increase your knowledge of Spanish language cultures as we focus on grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary building through interactive activities.
Textbook is required:
Schaum’s Outline of Spanish Grammar | 6th Edition
- Author: Conrad Schmitt
- ISBN: 9780071830416
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
See other optional suggested textbooks.
- Enhance your Spanish language and conversation skills
- Learn more advanced verb conjugation and usage
- Build upon your vocabulary and expand your knowledge of commonly used phrases
- Practice speaking the language with your classmates
- Prepare yourself for Spanish Conversation – Beginner or Spanish Conversation – Intermediate
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have completed Level 2 and are ready to learn more
- Anyone with intermediate Spanish skills
- Those who would like to enhance their grammar and conversational skills