In this continuation of Spanish - Level 2, we'll cover more advanced grammar, reading, writing, and vocabulary.
You'll develop fluency as well as increase your knowledge of Spanish culture as we focus on grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary building through interactive activities.
- Enhance your Spanish language and conversation skills
- Learn more advanced verb conjugation and usage
- Build upon your vocabulary and expand your knowledge of commonly used phrases
- Practice speaking the language with your classmates
- Prepare yourself for Spanish Conversation - Beginner
- Class ID: 6603
- Instructor: Teresa Ramon Joffre
- When: 7 Wednesdays | 6/27/18 - 8/15/18 | 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4148 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.