Build upon your previous language skills and experience in a fun, low-stress learning environment.
Conducted entirely in Spanish, you’ll engage in activities designed around stories, interviews, role-plays, and games.
We’ll review grammar and explore narrating the past, using object pronouns, the subjunctive mood, and more.
You will be expected to read in Spanish outside of class and do some creative homework.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Express opinions and react to topics such as cultural diversity, social issues, and history
- Use new grammar structures to make suggestions and talk about the future
- Hypothesize about the present and the past
- Create and role play dialogs and action stories
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have very good comprehension (class is conducted solely in Spanish)
- Anyone who wants to review and build on conversational skills and grammar structures
- Class ID: 6619
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: 6 Wednesdays | 10/4/17 - 11/8/17 | 5:45 PM - 8:15 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 15
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4159 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $195
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.