Whether for travel, work, career-building or simply for fun, this class is conducted mostly in Spanish and builds on previous experience.
Activities are designed around stories, interviews, role-plays, games.
We’ll review grammar and explore new areas such as Object Pronouns and Past (Preterite).
Students are expected to read in Spanish outside of class and do some homework.
- You’ll be able to understand questions and discuss topics, including:
- Locations in a city or town
- Daily routines
- Activities you prefer at holidays
- How you feel
- You’ll be able to talk about:
- Your plans and desires
- Your abilities
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who are interested in learning Spanish using a more natural method
- Students who want to go beyond survival and basic interactions in Spanish
- Students who want to review and build on previous knowledge
- Class ID: 6606
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12.5
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 4159 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.