Whether for travel, work, career-building or simply for fun, this class is conducted mostly in Spanish and builds on previous experience.
Activities are designed around stories, interviews, role-plays, games.
We’ll review grammar and explore new areas such as Object Pronouns and Past (Preterite).
Students are expected to read in Spanish outside of class and do some homework.
- You’ll be able to understand questions and discuss topics, including:
- Locations in a city or town
- Daily routines
- Activities you prefer at holidays
- How you feel
- You’ll be able to talk about:
- Your plans and desires
- Your abilities
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who are interested in learning Spanish using a more natural method
- Students who want to go beyond survival and basic interactions in Spanish
- Students who want to review and build on previous knowledge
- Class ID: 6606
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: 5 Wednesdays | 5/10/17 - 6/7/17 | 5:50 PM - 8:20 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12.5
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 4159 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.