For fun, travel or work, this class builds on previous experience.
Designed for students interested in maintaining conversational skills, improving vocabulary and structures.
Class is conducted solely in Spanish; activities are designed around stories, interviews, role-plays and games.
We’ll review grammar and explore the following new areas:
- Adjective & adverbial clauses
- ‘If’ clauses
- Past subjunctive
We’ll do reading in class, along with supplementary activities.
- You’ll be able to express opinions and react to topics, including:
- Cultural diversity
- Social issues
- You’ll be able to hypothesize about:
- The present
- The past
- You’ll be able to role-play a Spanish-speaking farmworker/interviewer and make a presentation to the class
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who are interested in taking the 10-level Spanish the Natural Way series
- Students who have very good comprehension (class is conducted solely in Spanish)
- Students who want to review and build on conversational skills and grammar structures
- Class ID: 6610
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 4159 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185.00
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.