For fun, travel or work, this class builds on previous experience through role-plays and interviews, and introduces reading appreciation through a class discussion of fables.
Designed for students interested in maintaining conversational skills, improving vocabulary and structures.
Class conducted solely in Spanish; activities are designed around stories, games and group activities.
Grammar structures are reviewed based on student needs.
- Enhance your grammar and conversational skills
- Expand your understanding of different Spanish-speaking cultures
- Practice your conversational and discussion skills with other students
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who are interested in taking the 10-level Spanish the Natural Way series
- Students who have very good comprehension (class is conducted solely in Spanish)
- Students who want to review and build on conversational skills and grammar structures
- Students who would like to enhance their language skills with an understanding of different Spanish-speaking cultures
- Class ID: 6611
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: 4 Tuesdays | 7/11/2017 - 8/1/2017 | 5:15 PM - 8:15 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4119 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.