For fun, travel or work, this class builds on previous experience through role-plays and interviews, and introduces reading appreciation through a class discussion of fables.
Designed for students interested in maintaining conversational skills, improving vocabulary and structures.
Class conducted solely in Spanish; activities are designed around stories, games and group activities.
Grammar structures are reviewed based on student needs.
- Enhance your grammar and conversational skills
- Expand your understanding of different Spanish-speaking cultures
- Practice your conversational and discussion skills with other students
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have very good comprehension (class is conducted solely in Spanish)
- Students who want to review and build on conversational skills and grammar structures
- Students who would like to enhance their language skills with an understanding of different Spanish-speaking cultures
- Class ID: 6611
- Instructor: Jessica Lisovsky
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4119 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $185
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required materials for this class.