Recreational boating is fun!
But as skipper, you’re responsible for keeping your boat and crew safe.
This course will cover the basics of boating navigation and safety, utilizing popular apps, electronic navigation systems, and paper charts.
Learning the basics of boating navigation and safety is easier than you think, and we will guide you toward additional navigation training appropriate to your specific needs.
- Expand your knowledge of navigation
- Learn how to use popular apps, navigations systems, and maps to chart your course
- Practice your navigation skills under the guidance of professionals
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational sail and power boaters interested in improving their navigation skills
- Both skipper and crewmembers will benefit from our guidance
- Previous knowledge of navigation or boating required