Learn more about marine diesel engines!
We’ll investigate the fundamentals of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting small diesel propulsion engines for recreational boaters.
During this class, you’ll learn about:
- Basic diesel and gasoline engine combustion theory
- Lubrication and cooling systems
- Alarm and controls
- Maintenance and trouble shooting
You’ll also receive a list of recommended books and reference materials to continue your learning outside of class.
- Learn about engine theory
- Gain insight into how lubrication and cooling systems work
- Receive guidance on maintenance, troubleshooting, and more
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational sail and power boaters interested in expanding their knowledge of marine diesel engines