Recreational boating is fun!
But as skipper, you're responsible for keeping your boat and crew safe.
This course will cover the basics of boating navigation safety, utilizing both popular apps and paper charts.
Learning the basics of boating navigation and safety is easier than you think, and we will guide you toward additional navigation training appropriate to your specific needs.
- Expand your knowledge of navigation
- Learn how to use popular apps, navigations systems, and maps to chart your course
- Practice your navigation skills under the guidance of professionals
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational sail and power boaters interested in improving their navigation skills
- Both skipper and crewmembers will benefit from our guidance
- Some previous knowledge of navigation or boating required
- Class ID: 5864
- Instructor: Margaret Pommert
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Seattle Maritime Academy - Room 215 | 4455 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Fee: $60