Hey boaters, would you like to better understand your boat engine?
Learn about marine diesel engines in this six session course.
We'll investigate the fundamentals of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting small diesel propulsion engines for recreational boaters.
During this class, you'll learn about:
- Basic diesel and gasoline engine combustion theory
- Boat lubrication and cooling systems
- Alarm and controls
- Maintenance and trouble shooting boat engines
Gain the knowledge and confidence needed to do basic maintenance yourself to keep your engine in good working condition.
You'll also receive a list of recommended books and reference materials to continue your learning outside of class.
- Learn about engine theory
- Gain insight into how lubrication and cooling systems work
- Receive guidance on maintenance, troubleshooting, and more
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational sail and power boaters interested in expanding their knowledge of marine diesel engines