Learn to use the popular Navionics Mobile Boating Navigation App.
During this class, we'll explore the basics of:
- Customizing the view
- Creating a route automatically and manually
- Editing a route
- Accessing tide and current data
- ...and more!
We'll also discuss some of the limitations of relying solely on your mobile device for navigation.
- Learn the basics of using the Navionics app
- Gain insight into the limitations of using an app versus other navigation methods
- Practice creating routes and adding data
- Meet other recreational boaters in your community
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational boaters interested in learning how the Navionics app works
- Please come prepared with the Navionics Boating app installed on your tablet (preferred) or smartphone
- (There is a 2-week free trial version available on both the App Store and Google Play)
- Class ID: 5866
- Instructor: Margaret Pommert
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Seattle Maritime Academy - Room 215 | 4455 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Fee: $60
- Additional Notes: Please come prepared with the Navionics app installed on your tablet (preferred) or smartphone. There is a 2-week free trial version available on both the App Store and Google Play.