Learn to use the popular Navionics Mobile Boating Navigation App.
During this class, we'll explore the basics of:
- Customizing the view
- Creating a route automatically and manually
- Editing a route
- Accessing tide and current data
- ...and more!
We'll also discuss some of the limitations of relying solely on your mobile device for navigation.
- Learn the basics of using the Navionics app
- Gain insight into the limitations of using an app versus other navigation methods
- Practice creating routes and adding data
- Meet other recreational boaters in your community
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational boaters interested in learning how the Navionics app works
- Please come prepared with the Navionics Boating app installed on your tablet (preferred) or smartphone
- (There is a 2-week free trial version available on both the App Store and Google Play)
- Class ID: 5866
- Instructor: Margaret Pommert
- When: Wednesday | 10/17/18 | 6:30-9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Seattle Maritime Academy - Room 215 | 4455 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Fee: $60
- Additional Notes: Please come prepared with the Navionics app installed on your tablet (preferred) or smartphone. There is a 2-week free trial version available on both the App Store and Google Play.